- Unlike memo, Touch ID or passcode is required, so you don't have to worry about leakage. Here's how to do it, using Twitter as an example. First, access Twitter from Safari and enter your username and password as usual. ▲Access Twitter from Safari (left).
- When you use LINE group chats, do you ever lose track of who is sending messages to whom? *This article is explained on the screen of LINE for iPhone, but the same procedure is used for LINE for Android. Just put your friend's name behind the @To use "mention" in LINE group chats, first type @ in the message field and then the name of the friend you want to send a message to. When you are mentored in a group, the message notification says "I was mentored."
My AirPods Pro has a problem, I research about the defect while replacing it at the Genius Bar : Machine translationApple's AirPods Pro is still in short supply, but there are a lot of challenges with its advanced active noise cancellation feature. Two weeks later, a new version of the firmware was also delivered, with improved charging in the case and noise cancellation. The initial firmware version is 2B 576, but it was already updated to 2B 584 when I got it.
- While being ridiculed as "Udon noodles with crusts" more and more people are using Apple's all-wireless earbuds "AirPods". It's an Apple product, so you might think it's only for iOS devices or Macs, but in fact, it can also be used as a Bluetooth earphone on Android. All you have to do is register your AirPods on Android just like you would with a normal Bluetooth earphone.
- This is the fourth year of video coverage. Today, I'm going to show you an app that's great for creating videos that only use the iPad. Taking on iPhone and editing on iPadFirst, let's organize the advantages of editing videos only on the iPad.
- ..., Mobile Suica requires an annual fee of 1030 yen (tax included) to register a credit card other than a View Card. At the moment, no annual fee is charged when you use Suica at Apple Pay on iPhone or use Suica from the Google Pay app on an Android smartphone that supports Osaifu-Keitai. Mobile Suica for feature phones to end in 2020The service will be discontinued on all feature phones...
- The trademark application of "Mobile PASMO" has become a topic of conversation. According to the information published as "Trademark Application 2107 -122035", it targets "Watch-Type personal digital assistant and smartphone" and so on, and it is assumed to be something like the so-called "Mobile Suica" which can be used as "Osaifu-Keitai" or "Apple Pay".